slow and steady wins the race
Your Trusted Injection Liquid Silicone Rubber molding partner
Excellence & Innovation
At Turtle Petals, we combine excellence and innovation in injection molding. With precision and attention to detail, we produce high-quality Liquid Silicone and thermoplastic injected parts that meet the most demanding standards. Our approach allows us to create custom solutions, embracing innovation as a driving force for success. Partner with us for exceptional products that redefine possibilities in your industry.
Flexible & Trustable Partnership
Experience the power of flexibility and trust with Turtle Petals. As your injection molding partner, we adapt to your unique requirements, offering tailored solutions that drive innovation and exceed expectations. With a collaborative approach and access to strong tooling partners, we provide comprehensive solutions from concept to production. Trust Turtle Petals for a flexible and trustable partnership that delivers exceptional results.
Committed to a greener future, our expertise enables us to develop environmentally friendly products and solutions. An approach recognized in programs like AWE, organized by the USA embassy, and Re|focus, an international Sustainability & Recycling Summit. Moreover, we have the capability to develop products that align with the highest European standards, as the new waste proposal (PPWR). Join us on our journey towards a more sustainable world.
- Developing: Parts Design, Design for manufacturing and ER&D.
- Liquid Silicone Injection Parts: Ranging from 0.35g to 800g.
- Assembly & packaging.
- Special: 2K, 3K, inserts, labels, and any other special custom part.
- Production: From prototype to serial production, all in Europe.
- Compliant with: FDA, medical-grade, and sustainable/biobased standards.
- Clean: ISO 8 Cleanroom, ensuring high-quality production in a controlled environment.
- Technology: Automated injection production cells.
- Quality: Good Manufacturing Practices and ongoing certification processes.
Advantages of Liquid Silicone Rubber Injected Products
- Extreme temperature resistance: Handles hot and cold environments from -60°C to 300°C.
- Customizable for specific requirements.
- Precise micro-molding for medical devices and various industries.
- Biocompatible, hypoallergenic, suitable for food contact, and easily sanitized.
- Chemically inert for versatile applications.
- Soft texture for enhanced comfort.
- Ideal for 2K parts, with strong adhesion to plastic, glass, and metals.
- Low compression set for long-lasting performance.
- Rapid cure cycles for efficient production.
- Superior safety properties for peace of mind.
- Among others.
High Quality and competitive prices
With our state-of-the-art facilities and expert team, we consistently deliver high-quality parts. Our precision, attention to detail, and commitment to excellence ensure that each product meets the highest standards. Furthermore, we offer competitive prices and quick delivery to Europe and the USA, leveraging our strategic location in Portugal.
Able to find a solution
With a rich 60+ years heritage from our group, we possess a deep reservoir of experience. As one of the select few companies in Europe specializing in silicone injection, we proudly showcase our innovative spirit. Our industry recognition attest to our commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions that surpass expectations.
Led by visionary women, our dedicated team at Turtle Petals combines youthful energy with years of experience. We thrive on innovation, pushing boundaries in injection molding. Together, we shape the future with diverse expertise and unwavering commitment to excellence.
Electrical and Electronic
FACTS & FIGURES
0.5g to 1.2kg parts in LSR and thermoplastic materials.
24/7 production in automated or semi-automated lines.
Based in Portugal, with global delivery capabilities.
Partnerships with top raw material suppliers in Europe and the USA.
Tooling Partner Capacity:
As part of our group, we have a trusted tooling partner located, conveniently, “across the street”. With their expertise of more than 60 years, we have high-quality, cost-effective and quick developed and delivered molds. Their internal capacity of providing 45 molds/year (avg.), with a Size up to 1000*600*1500mm, allow us to always provide comprehensive solutions to our customers, from part development to mold manufacturing, tests, prototypes, and production.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our young and innovative spirit is backed by the legacy of our group’s experience of over 60 years, collaborating with prominent global companies.
Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence sets us apart: Like the determined, patient and persistent Turtle, we pursue our goals with precision proving, at the end, to be faster than competitors. In the beauty of small details and in the ability to always bloom again, our petals reveal our group’s sustainable appeal, and revealing the unique perspective of a female leaded company in a predominantly male industry.
With expertise in part design, precision manufacturing, and strong stakeholder relationships, we go beyond expectations. Experience our speed and quality as we propel your brand’s future with innovative, bespoke plastic/LSR solutions that leave a lasting impression.